Recommendations for Rhinoplasty Specialist in Florida?

I've been researching rhinoplasty for a while. I have a small hump I'd like removed, and would like my nose to be shorter and a bit narrower. I'm looking for a rhino specialist, ideally located in south or middle Florida - any recommendations?

Rhinoplasty specialist in Florida

+1

There are a number of excellent rhinoplasty specialists in Florida. I specialize in rhinoplasty and have dedicated much of my practice to nasal surgery. While I am board certified in both otolaryngology and facial plastic surgery, there are also many excellent rhinoplasty surgeons who are board certified in plastic surgery as well. Choose your surgeon by researching their credentials, experience, and before and after photos that offer a representation of their typical results. If you are interested in coming down to the Fort Lauderdale area, I would be happy to see you for a consultation. Good luck on your search.

Fort Lauderdale Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty in Florida

+1

In south Florida, Richard Davis and Robert Simons are the names that come to mind. Tom Tzikas is in Delray Beach. If you want to venture to North Florida Jacksonville area I would consider myself, since I am also board certified in Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and we are a short flight  on Southwest Airlines. Good luck in your search.

Scott Trimas, MD
Jacksonville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty specialist in florida

+1

Although I perform the full range of facial plastic surgery, rhinoplasty is my main focus and interest. I am board certified by both the ABFPRS and ABOto. Please call for a consult and imaging.

Michael L. Schwartz, MD
West Palm Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Expert in Central Florida

+1

Being board-certified by BOTH the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery AND the American Board of Otolaryngology, I choose to limit my practice to plastic surgery of the nose and face. I completed my undergraduate work at Yale University and earned my medical degree from Harvard Medical School. I then completed my residency and post-graduate Advanced Fellowship in Facial Plastic Surgery at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.

With that being said, choosing a "specialist" should not only be based on their schooling and credentials, but also on their before and after photos and satisfied patients. I strive to provide my patients with the best in specialized care and would be happy to see you for a consultation to discuss your goals and expectations for your rhinoplasty surgery.

Best of luck, Dr. Clevens

.

Ross A. Clevens, MD
Melbourne Facial Plastic Surgeon

Choosing a rhinoplasty surgeon

+1

As the other responders have suggested there are many qualified specialists in Florida.  The right doctor will be board certified in Plastic Surgery or Otolaryngology and will have had a broad experience with cosmetic and reconstructive rhinoplasty.  Your doctor should have a complete portfolio of pre- and post-op pictures to show you so you can evaluate his/her concepts of facial balance and aesthetics.  Recommendations should make good sense to you and you should be comfortable with the office and the staff.  A board certified anesthesiologist should be present for general anesthesia.

If you receive a good recommendation post it here with a picture of yourself so the responders can comment.

Daniel Greenwald, MD

Naples Rhinoplasty Specialist

+1

We specialize in rhinoplasty here in Naples, Florida.  If you would like to send us a few digital images, we can analyze your photos and respond.  Of course, an individualized consultation in person would be the best way to go. 

Anurag Agarwal, MD
Naples Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Expert

+1

Rhinoplasty is a challenging, yet rewarding procedure when performed by a Facial Plastic Surgeon or Plastic Surgeon who takes a special interest.  There are many Surgeons in South and Central Florida who are well qualified, but we would be happy to see you in SW Florida for your concerns.

Stephen Prendiville, MD
Fort Myers Facial Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty Specialists in Florida

+1

Rhinoplasty is one of our primary focuses. However, there are a number of excellent rhinoplasty surgeons in the area.  I would visit 2 - 3 board certified plastic surgeons and see if you are comfortable that they understand your objectives.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS