Recommendations for a Natural Looking Breast Augmentation? (photo)

I'm 5'4. 110lbs. Currently a 32B hoping to have a natural looking D cup similar to my wish photos. I DONT want to have a deep wide gap between fake looking boobs. Please give any advice to achieve this look in terms of: Shape: Will anatomical implants suit my desired result better than rounds? Size: Ive been thinking between 250-350cc's. Approximately what size will best suit my frame? Placement: What are the benefits of dual plane or would fully under be the best option for me?

Implant Selection Process

+1

You do have some degree of asymmetry which will need to be addressed.  You also would benefit from a dual plane implant placement.  In order to make an accurate size recommendation, I would need to assess your chest wall and breast mound measurements and characteristics.  Unfortunately, there is not a general rule of thumb or objective criteria to implant selection.

Your plastic surgeon will perform several measurements of your chest wall and breast anatomy and determine a range of implants that both fit your chest wall and reach your desired goals.
The next step is to try on this range of implants in the office with your doctor.   The key to this success is showing your surgeon the body proportion you desire with a bra sizer and allowing your surgeon to guide you to the right implant.   It will be much easier to communicate in implant cc's than cup size when determining the appropriate implant for you.
I wish you a safe recovery and fantastic result.
Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Natural looking breasts

+1

Natural looking breasts is the goal of any breast augmentation procedure.  The determination of the correct type, style, and volume implant to use to get you the result that you want will require a consultation with one or more plastic surgeons.  There are a lot of variables to consider and each plastic surgeon has his/her own preference when it comes to implants they like to use.  I would suggest getting more than one consultation in order to get differing viewpoints about what will work best for you.

Best Breast Implant Size/ Profile for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.  The terminology used to describe breast implant positioning can be confusing;  generally, most plastic surgeons who plays breasts implants and the sub muscular position are really placing implants in the “dual plane” position. This is the positioning I use for the vast majority of the patients for whom I perform breast augmentation surgery.

Despite good intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with  meaningful specific advice in regards to selection of breast implant size/profile.

Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering  breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:

1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully.  Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you're looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.

2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals  with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining  breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals. 
In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. I have found that the use of words such as “natural”  or “C or D cup”  etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
 Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup  size may also be inaccurate.

3.  Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly,  allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals.  Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery.

I hope this (and the attached link) help.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Natural looking breast implants

+1

I am assuming the pre-op picture is yours.

If so, then you have great shape and form. So getting a "natural" result is very achievable with the right implant. Your aim is to augment the shape of your natural breasts, not enlarging the breast with no consideration to form.

Shape: Go anatomical, as this matches your pre-op breast more.

Size: Can't advise on size without measuring your body dimensions, but roughly speaking each 100cc is 1 cup size. 250-350 sounds about right for you.

Pocket: Dual plane can be confusing as there are many variations and interpretations of the original article. Best to chat to your surgeon about this.

I hope this helps and good luck.

Sydney Plastic Surgeon