Any Recommendations for Experienced Filler Injectors in the GTA Area?

Could anyone offer any recommendations for good filler injectors in the GTA area? I'm looking for one specifically with experience with cheek injections. Also, what is normally used in this area for numbing?

Filler injectors

+1

I have over 10 years' experience injecting various fillers and Botox.  Anesthetic creams can be used for comfort.  Please visit my website for more information about my practice. Gidon Aesthetics and MediSpa.

Toronto Dermatologist

Fillers in the GTA area

+1

I have been injecting fillers and Botox for many years in the GTA area and would be happy to meet with you to discuss the best filler option for you or other options if need be. There are various options for anesthesia which we can discuss, and bottom line is that you will feel quite minimal discomfort during the procedure. ~ Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Fillers in GTA area

+1

Use the RealSelf site to see what physicians are located in your area and who does fillers. Start calling those offices and get a sense of whom you like. Many will offer free consultations so set up some appointments and see which physician can best serve your needs. Many fillers now contain lidocaine in the actual syringe that comes from the manufacturer (Restylane and Juvederm both do). Regardless, I always do a a prenumbing block with lidocaine with epi, as it helps alleviate bruising and swelling even more.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD