Recommendations for Dr in NY For Asian Double Eyelid Surgery?

I need a doctor that specializes in Asian double eyelid surgery in New York. any recommendations?? This will be my 6th attempt/5th revision.

Do your research

+1

It's important to meet with more than one specialist before committing to additional surgery. As this is your 6th attempt to improve the appearance of your eyes, scar tissue and other anatomical changes from previous surgery will have an impact on the results.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

Recommendations for Dr in NY For Asian Double Eyelid Surgery

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeon. However, after 6 surgeries, you need to assess if your objectives are realistic. Dr. Fredrick Valauri and Dr. David Chiu are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 expert and experienced board certified plastic surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Asian Eyes

+1

The issue here is the number of times of revisions. Make sure you have realistic expectations. Now there is a lot of scar, and achieving the results may not be achievable

Dr. Glen Jelks in NY