Are there Laser Procedures that Address Under Eye Wrinkles? (photo)

Please see the attached picture. I have a small wrinkle under my eye that my dermatologist is recommended to fill very slowly over 2/3 procedures. I was wondering if I can use some laser procedure instead? What is your recommendation for my eyes?

Laser treatments for wrinkles of lower eyelids

+1

The answer is yes to mild to moderate wrinkles. Severe wrinkles maybe treated but with less positive results many different lasers are available to treat the wrinkles. Make sure you see an experienced doctor that treats this condition often.

Good luck

Coral Gables Plastic Surgeon

Laser resurfacing for under eye wrinkles

+1

Laser resurfacing is a very effective solution for under eye wrinkles. In our practice we prefer the Sciton erbium laser (TRL) for wrinkles but there are a number of other devices that are effective. The key is to find an experienced laser practicioner. 

Jason Pozner, MD
Boca Raton Plastic Surgeon