Doctor Recommendations for Lifestyle Lift in Southern California?

I am 68 and have this very turtle like skin on neck and chest. Also need the neck and chain area lifted and something to smooth out the skin all over my face. Can anyone tell me the name of a doctor in the Long Beach, CA area that has done a good job?

Facelift recommendations

+2
I am located in Newport Beach which is not far from Long Beach. I do not have anyone that I personally know for recommendation there. We have the largest number of Plastic Surgeons in Orange County located in the three medical buildings where I practice and have my surgical center. I would be happy to see you for a complimentary consultation and could also refer you to a few other surgeons who I would highly recommend as well. I have been doing facelift surgery for over 35 years with excellent results. I typically have several in recovery phase at the time of my consultative appointments and it is recommended that you speak with the other patients who are currently recovering from the same procedure. I also have a digital imaging computer which helps you see the proposed results prior to your surgery. If you would like to contact me you can do it through my website posted below and I would be happy to also give you some referrals for some other Plastic Surgeons in my area as well. Best regards!

Facelift recommendations

+2

I would look for a board certified plastic surgeon at the ASPS or ASAPS website to have a consultation for a facelift. There are plenty of excellent surgeons in California.

Facelift in Southern California

+1

I have built a practice with a growing volume of facial rejuvination patients in the Long Beach, Huntington Beach area. Facial rejuvination has become a passion on mine and the patient relationships that I have built with my facelift patients has been very rewarding. We have become very proficient at performing facelift procedures using the tumescent anesthetic technique which is a local anesthetic technique that improves safety and shortens the recovery time. We would love to provide you with a complimentary consultation.

Todd C. Miller, MD