Any Recommendations for Botox Doctor in Houston, Texas?

I'm seriously considering Botox (after scaring myself with all the horror stories on this board!)--I'll just take my chances! Can you recommend anyone in the Houston Tx area please?

Experience is the best indicator

+1
I see that you posted your question 3 years ago. I hope you have found a board certified plastic surgeon in Houston to administer your Botox. If you are still looking for an injector, consider the surgeons of ACPS. This group of five doctors, has been in practice since 1993. 

Recommendations for Botox Doctor in Houston, Texas

+1

The botox cosmetic website is a good starting point.  Dr. Esta Kronberg and Dr. Wesley Nahm are two possibilities. Since the relationship between injector and patient tends to be long term, consult with 2 - 3 injectors prior to choosing one that best meets your needs.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Botox recommendation in Houston, TX

+1

You would be well served by any of the following physicians, who are all board certified dermatologists and also have advanced aesthetic practices.

Melissa Bogle, MD - Fellow
Certified by th American Board of Dermatology, or Royal College of Physicians & Surgeons of Canada

Paul M. Friedman, MD - Fellow

Valencia D. Thomas, MD - Fellow

Chad L. Prather, MD
Baton Rouge Dermatologic Surgeon

How to pick a plastic surgeon for Botox or other procedures:

+1

Tips on picking a Plastic Surgeon for Botox or other procedures:

Answer by George J. Beraka, MD
1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.

2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.

3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?

4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique. Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?

5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.

6) Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want. You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want. Many patients are eager to share their experience. Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.

7) If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room. A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory. This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.

8) With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED. Very important safety assurance.

9) Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST. Another very important safety factor.

10) Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care. This can really speed recovery.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Some greally good docs out in Houston

+1

You can try Dr. Haresh Yalamanchili at the belage center or dr russell kridel who is in the Houston medical center. Both are facial plastic surgeons who can take great care of you

Peyman Solieman, MD