Doctor Recommendation in Europe for Breast Augmentation

Hi, I'm trying to find a surgeon to do a BA+BL, but information on surgeons in Europe is very hard to come by - virtually no online reviews, many websites have no before/after pics, some even have no websites! Online forums are US dominated and as a result I am considering travelling to the US to have it done, as I would at least have recommendations. So this is my last resort, to see if any of you could recommend an EXCELLENT surgeon in Europe, or would I be better travelling? Thanks!

Traveling for Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Unfortunately, I do not know any surgeon's in Europe to recommend, sorry!  I have, however, had patients travel from Europe (England, Greece, Italy) to my office to have surgery so I know that many are choosing that option.  Make sure you are comfortable with the surgeon that you choose.