Recommendations for Botox/filler Doctors in Utah?

Botox/filler Doctors in Utah

+1

The botox cosmetic website will provide you a list of qualified injectors. In addition to Dr. Renalto Stalz who was mentioned previously, Dr. Steven Jepson and Dr. Mark Taylor are two other possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 injectors in your area to find one that best meets your needs.

Good Botox / Filler Plastic Surgeons in Utah

+1

PlasticSurgery.org will give you a listing of all board certified Plastic surgeons in Utah. You may wish to check out Dr. Renato Saltz , the president of the American Society of Aesthetic Surgery, a frequent lecturer and widely respected surgeon.

Dr. Renato Saltz
5445 South Highland Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
P: (801) 274-9500
F: (801) 274-9515
Email: rsaltz@saltzplasticsurgery.com
5445 South Highland Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84117
P: (801) 274-9500
F: (801) 274-9515
Email: rsaltz@saltzplasticsurgery.com

Many great doctors out there

+1

I can highly recommend John McCann. He is a highly qualified eye plastic surgeon who practices in Salt Lake City at the Center for Facial Appearances. You can look them up on line. I think you would be hard pressed to find a better qualified individual. He is well respected locally and nationally.

Web reference: http://www.lidlift.com