Good Surgeon for Asian Eyelid Surgery Revision in San Francisco Area?

I'm asian and just had eyelid surgery about 4 weeks ago. I'm not happy with the way my eyes seem very asymmetrical. The right eye crease seems to be cut much higher than the left eye. I can already tell it is not due to swelling. I'm already thinking about revision after the 6 month healing time. Can anyone recommend a good eyelid surgeon in the bay area or anywhere in California?

Surgeon in San Francisco Area

+1

I read your question with interest and would be happy to help out. I am located in Monterey which is near you and have much experience with Asian eyelid surgery. Let me know if I can be of help.

Monterey Oculoplastic Surgeon