Recommendations for a Doctor in the Pasadena, CA Area for Facelift?

I am interested in a facelift and I live in the Pasadena, CA area. I want to look natural and I do not know anyone who has had any work done to ask their opinion or see their results. Can anyone on this site recommend a doctor that will give me natural results? I'm willing to go about 50 miles around Pasadena, so L.A. area doctors are welcomed.

Recommendations for a Doctor in the Pasadena, CA Area for Facelift

+1

The ASPS webste has a physician locator feature that can provide a list of surgeons who are qualified. Dr. Richard Stone and Dr. Max Lehfeldt are two possibilities. Consult with 2 - 3 surgeons in your area to find the best option for you.

Facelift Surgeon in Pasadena, Ca. Area

+1

If you have no friends to recommend a surgeon in your area, it is helpful to go online and review physician qualifications and see multiple before and after pictures. Look for patients with physical features similar to yours who achieved natural results. Then consult with those surgeons.

How to find a good plastic surgeon

+1

Many of my patients come from word of mouth because the trusted recommendation of a friend has already softened the anxiety of forging a new professional relationship. Otherwise, you must do some basic homework because results are never guaranteed.

My advice to choosing your surgeon is to first start with the proper training and credentials. You may research if they are certified by a rigorous board, listed under the American Board of Medical Specialties. Then, once you have selected a few names, spend the time and invest wisely in consultations to see who "fits" best with your needs. Ask lots of questions.. how long have they been practicing, how many procedures, etc.  Don't choose on price alone...isn't your face worth more than the lowest bid?

Honolulu Plastic Surgeon

Facelift

+1

Sometimes you can ask your own personal doctors for referrals if your friends have no experience. If they cannot help you and you want to go outside of Pasadena, I would be happy to give you references.