Removing a Large Bump on Nose - Options?

What would you recommend for removing a large bump on the nose or does my nose need more refining? Something's really weird about it. Every girl I know has this cute little skinny straight or curved inward nose and mine juts grossly off my face and the bridge is really high Would you recommend rhinoplasty? I'm 17.

Rhinoplasty

+1

For some patients, a rhinoplasty addresses just a bump but for others it can entail more components that require more attention to detail.  If you are able to post more images, it would be easier to convey your areas of concern.

Removing bump

+1

It is very difficult to answer your question without seeing more  pictures – you should consider posting more images showing your areas of concern

Sam Naficy, MD