Do I Need Tip Rhinoplasty?

I'm 30 years old, and overall perceive myself to have good skin tone. The only facial procedure I've had done is Botox to glabella, but have a crows feet appointment coming up. Services I'm interested in include laser skin tightening to maintain collagen, Latisse, volumizers, and tip rhinoplasty. What would you recommend?

Do I need a tip Plasty

+2

Your nasal tip itself is quite small with an aesthetically pleasing shape, so offhand I would say no to a Tip Plasty.  Your nostrils are flared and horizontally oriented which give the illusion of a broad nasal tip.  I'd have to see better quality pictures to make a more detailed review.

Non-surgical rhinoplasty can be effective for small tip changes

+1

It is difficult to evaluate your nose with the photos shown but in one view there appears to be some shadowing above the nasal tip, possibly a contouring issue.  A small defect like this may be effectively treated with non-surgical rhinoplasty, using fillers to contour the nose.  The procedure is quick and is great at small, defined changes.

Good luck in your search for information!

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon