Would You Recommend a Vaser High Def to Someone That Has Never Have Kids?

Planning to have kids in the next two years.

VASER before kids

+1
It's probably a good idea to wait to have the procedure done until after you have kids since you are planning to have them soon. I recommend setting up a consultation with a VASER expert to see what they suggest based on your personal situation.

VASER Hi-Def in someone without kids.

+1

You can perform VASER Hi-Def in someone who has not had children as of yet.  If you were planning on having children within the next year or so I would recommend waiting because having children will stretch out the abdominal skin.  If you were planning on having children in 5 years you can do the procedure now without consequence.  VASER Hi-Def is for patients who are in good shape who want that extra sculpting and muscular definition.  It is not for patients who are overweight.  Those patients would just need VASER Liposuction.  Without seeing photos I cannot give you my best opinion.

Jeffrey LaGrasso, MD
Miami Beach Plastic Surgeon

+1

If you are planning to have kids soon, then you would probably be better served by waiting.                                                                                                                                                       Kenneth Hughes, MD                                                                                                                                                   Los Angeles, CA