Thermage for Women with Thin Skin?

I have fine lines, and a little sagging of the skin on my face. I do not need a face lift yet, but, I would like to get rid of the fine lines. I get Botox injections every three months, so, I think for my age I look pretty good. I have included a photo, I am the women in the black dress.

Thermage may be a good option

+1

Thermage is a good choice if you feel you are too early for facial surgery. You do have other options,like my minicision lift. It really depends how far you want to go to look the best you can. Since Thermage is non-surgical, it will only get you there part ways. 

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon