Would You Recommend Thermage or Skin Tyte for Under Belly Wrinkles?

Thermage creates a very limited effect

Thermage creates a very limited effect.  You should really speak to your doctor.  If it’s just skin wrinkling it can help.  If it’s excess skin, you really need a tummy tuck or a skin recession.  Thermage is best for just creating some tightening.  But, Thermage is very variable.  It tends to work better in some patients than in other patients.

New York Oculoplastic Surgeon

157 W 19th St
New York, NY 10011

Don't waste your money, get a tummy tuck

the only way to get rid of the wrinkles, strect marks below the belly button is tummy tuck, Nothing else will help. Not thermage, not lipo.

Adil Ceydeli, MD
Panama City Plastic Surgeon

1702 Ohio Avenue
Lynn Haven, FL 32444

No, I would not recommend Thermage for this. Although the procedure is great for some people and some areas, it is difficult to figure out who those are. I think that there are alternatives (Disclosure: I am a paid consultant for a competing product) and also that Thermage will be modified so that future versions work well.

Kenneth Beer, MD
Palm Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

1500 North Dixie Highway
West Palm Beach, FL 33401