Would You Recommend the VI Peel or Dual Fraxel for Fine Lines and Wrinkles?

Which has the least downtime before you can face the public, VI peel or Dual Fraxel?

Fine lines

+1

Both procedures work but, neither is perfect. Given cost differential, I would start with the peel and then move to CO2 laser if not happy. Down time is a few day with both. Perhaps more with CO2

Web reference: http://wwwdrbray.com

Fine lines wrinkles

+1

When recommending a treatment for fine lines, wrinkles of the face , one needs to balance the down time, the cost and how much improvement.

The best treatment for fine lines remains CO2 Laser Resurfacing, or deep chmical peels. Both have significant improvement of the fine lines, but needs two weeks for complete recovery and healing.

The lighter the peel the less the time of recovery , but the less the improvement of the fine lines. I do not believe either modality you mentioned will do any improvement.