Can You Recommend the Best Nose Revision Surgeon in the DC Metropolitan Area?

When I 17, I had an unsuccessful rhinoplasty in Washington, DC. Results:Wide nose,nostrils are not the same,tip of my nose is round and not refined, nose is not symmetrical & each side looks different. I had difficult time breathing and after consulting with my plastic surgeon he mentioned that I had a deviated septum that he didnt correct and I couldnt afford another surgery.8 years later, I had a septum correction surgery but unfortunately I still had problems. I need a good revision surgeon

Nose Revision Surgeons

+1

You already have the link to the surgeons in your area.  In addition, make sure the surgeon has performed hundreds or thousands of procedures.  Make sure that the plastic surgeon has ELITE credentials.