Can Anyone Recommend a Surgeon for Brazillian Butt Lift/ Buttock Augmentation in the Carolinas?

Are there any recommended doctors for a Brazilian Butt Lift / Buttock Augmentation in the North or South Carolina areas (prefer fat grafting technique). I don't mind traveling, but have 4 small children that I don't want to be away from too long. (within driving distance of Charlotte). Someone who has proven work as I want this done right :)

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Looking for a Brazilian butt lift surgeon

+2

The Brazilian butt lift is a safe and effective technique that can improve the contour of your bottom and create a beautiful result. It is a combination of procedures that consists of aggressive liposuction of the abdomen hips and waist and lower back, separation and processing of the fat that has been collected, and strategic grafting to the gluteal area.

The most important factors for a successful Brazilian butt lift our the quality and quantity of the patient's tissue, the technique used for harvesting and grafting the fat, and the surgeon's experience. As this is not one of the most common procedures in plastic surgery, we have many patients, even from North Carolina, that travel to Miami for this procedure. Patients typically arrive 1 to 2 days before their surgery, have the procedure done, and then recover in beautiful South Florida. If it would help you, we are happy to put you in touch with our North Carolina patients that can tell you about their experience.

For our out of town patients, we also offer the exclusive iConsult service. This allows us to connect your computer to our encrypted server so that you may see your own pictures transform in front of your eyes during the iConsult. This is also excellent opportunity to ask any questions that you may have of the surgeon. Out of town patients then come to town the day before the surgery for their real in person consult where their physical findings are confirmed and surgical plan is reviewed. Patients then receive the surgery the following day and then get to recover in beautiful South Florida!

Brazillian butt lift

+3

Yes, i can refer to someone in south carolina.  Thomas Roberts.  He is in spartengurg.  He is excellent and one of my mentors.