Can Anyone Recommend a Surgeon for Brazillian Butt Lift/ Buttock Augmentation in the Carolinas?

Are there any recommended doctors for a Brazilian Butt Lift / Buttock Augmentation in the North or South Carolina areas (prefer fat grafting technique). I don't mind traveling, but have 4 small children that I don't want to be away from too long. (within driving distance of Charlotte). Someone who has proven work as I want this done right :)

Brazillian butt lift

+3

Yes, i can refer to someone in south carolina.  Thomas Roberts.  He is in spartengurg.  He is excellent and one of my mentors.