Would you recommend a subnasal upper lip lift? (Photo)

This is my face with my jaw is slightly slack. My main objective is to improve the shape and slightly increase the size of my upper vermilion lip. As my cupids bow is quite distinct , would it be possible to improve the fullness of the lateral portion of my upper lip with a modified bullhorn lip lift where incisions were made only beneath the nostrils ? Also as I have a nose with a very level base, if I did have a full bullhorn lift would the scar beneath my columella be v obvious?

Lip lift

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a subnasal lip lift. This will shorten the distance between the nose and upper lip, roll out the upper lip and increase your incisor show. The incision is hidden at the nose-lip junction and is invisible within a couple of weeks.

Best Wishes,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon