Doctor Recommendations for South Florida Breast Lift / Implant?

I'm searching for a south Florida dr that anyone an recommend for a breast lift with implant. Can you recommend anyone?

Plastic surgeon recommendations

+2

Researching a plastic surgeon should not be undertaken lightly. Look for a board certified surgeon, certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Recommendations from other physicians and patients are also helpful.

Doctor Recommendations for South Florida Breast Lift / Implant

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point to find qualified surgeons in your area. I practice in West Palm Beach and would welcome you for a free, private consultation.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Doctor Recommendations for Breast Augmentation/Lifting?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  

South Florida breast surgeon

+1

There are many excellent plastic surgeons in South Florida. You can find a listing of them at the ASAPS or ASPS websites.

Plenty of Good Surgeons in South Florida

+1

There are plenty of great surgeons in the south florida area. Two that come to my mind are Dr. Bogue in Boca Raton and Dr. Revis in Ft. Lauderdale.  If either of these are still to far north for you, then just go to the American Society of Plastic Surgery website as plasticsurgery.org and search by your geographical area.

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon

Physician recommendation

+1

When you're not sure where to begin finding a properly-educated plastic surgeon, the best place to start is plasticsurgery.org.  It is the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and lists only its members, who are all certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  Note that these are plastic surgeons, not "cosmetic surgeons"--cosmetic surgeons are often not trained in plastic surgery at all! 

Look over the websites of lots of physicians to see before and after photos--look for women who have a ribcage and breast shape and size similar to yours.  Ask friends for recommendations, or anyone else you are comfortable asking.  Ask your primary doctor who she would recommend.  Good luck!

Carmen Kavali, MD