Does Anyone Recommend Any Rhinoplasty Surgeons in Bay Area, California?

San Francisco Bay Area Rhinoplasty

+2

My practice consists entirely of Cosmetic and Reconstructive Facial Plastic Surgery and I particularly specialize in Primary and Revision Rhinoplasty.  Our office, Mehta Plastic Surgery, is located in Atherton, CA, 30 minutes from San Francisco or Oakland and 20 minutes from San Jose.  

There's a fun, new Virtual Rhinoplasty application on our website which allows you to upload your photos and "morph" your nose, so that you can visualize your new look prior to coming in for your consultation.  Many patients have found this program extremely useful, as they print out the photos and bring them in or, alternatively, download and email them.  During the consultation I perform a very similar computer imaging process, which I feel is invaluable in allowing the patient to express her/his aesthetic goals and for me to do the same, to ensure that we are on the same page.  

Please feel free to shoot me a message if I can answer any more questions.

Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

How to find a plastic surgeon in your area

+1

Finding several plastic surgeons in your area to consult with regarding your procedure is very easy to do and you can do it right from your computer. Start with our main society, The American Society of Plastic Surgeons, at www.plasticsurgery.org. This site will allow you to search for several well qualified surgeons in your area. If you want to make sure your plastic surgeon is board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery, check out www.abplsurg.org. Click on the area that says "Is your surgeon board certified?" to get the answer. Being board certified and a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons requires thorough training, extensive examinations, and continuing education. You should be in "good hands" by finding your plastic surgeon this way

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD

Look for a board-certified doctor

+1

Make sure that the one you pick is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and has extensive experience in nose surgery. Look at his photos and if you do not like what he shows, move on!

Edward J. Domanskis, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

San Francisco Bay area rhinoplasty

+1

I assume you are looking for a surgeon in the San Francisco Bay Area. (There are a number of "Bay Areas" in California and the USA).

Other than myself and my aforementioned neighbor and colleague in Oakland, Ron Gruber, there are a number of well trained and experienced rhinoplastic surgeons in this area. Over the years I have seen very good results from patients operated upon by Brunno Ristow, Cory Maas,  and David Kim who are in the city of San Francisco. Also in the SF Bay Area are surgeons in the South Bay East Bay and North Bay.

I would suggest seeing someone whose work you have seen or who has a reputation for the particular type of nose you have (i.e. revision, ethnic, mediterranean, etc.) and the type of operation you seek. Get more than one opinion.

Sheldon S. Kabaker, MD
Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon

San Francisco Bay area Rhinoplasty Surgeon

+1

Ron Gruber is excellent.  His office is located in Oakland, and he sees patients from the US and around the world.  It would be worth your time to consult with him.  (I trained under him, and know his work personally.)

Dr.B

Michael A. Bogdan, MD, FACS