Can You Recommend a Psychologist Who Deals with Botched Liposuction Victims?

Are there any psychologists, therapists, clinics, or branches of psychology that can help with the impact and identity loss associated with a botched surgery? I am not talking about body dysmorphia but simply a one-time procedure that completely altered my identity. I'm from the Seattle area and am looking for recommendations of individual therapists or psychologists who I can work with. Thanks!

Revisional liposuction

+1

Hopefully your situation is not so hopeless that you must 'throw in the towel' and accept the results of 'botched' liposuction.

There are some fine surgeons, and frequent RealSelf contributors, who may be able to help with your situation in your area.