Can You Recommend Any Plastic Surgeons in Southern CA Who Are Experienced in Arm Lifts?

Arm lift in southern california

+2

There are no shortage of plastic surgeons in southern california, however I agree that a plastic surgeon who has consistently good results in arm lift surgery would be best for you.  Do some web search for local board certified plastic surgeons and then look at their before and after photos as well as web reviews about their service and in particular their arm lift results.

Dr Repta

Arm Lifts in San Diego

+2

Arm LIfts or brachioplasty are very effective for removing loose hanging skin on the upper arms.  This is especially helpful after losing a lot of weight.  Most will require a scar placed on the inner arm from elbow to arm pit, but sometimes a minimal incision in the armpit only will suffice.  I have over 20 years experience in performing this procedure. We offer free consultations.  For any surgery make sure you are going to a plastic surgeon certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.  A good referral site is the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.

Marialyn Sardo, MD
La Jolla Plastic Surgeon

Brachioplasty in Los Angeles

+2
Thank you for your post. You can certainly find a plastic surgeon who is board certified and experienced in body contouring after massive weightloss. My practice is involved with such surgery including arm lifts. I would recommend you do a google search and surf around looking at the qualifications and the pre and post photos. Good luck!

Farbod Esmailian, MD

Arm Lift

+1

This procedure basically is designed to remove excess skin and subcutaneous tissue from the posterior, or back side, of the upper arm. Hypertrophic scarring—where a scar is elevated, pink, firm, and tender—is a potential problem. Silicone sheeting and, possibly, cortisone injections can ease this. Localized areas of contour fullness can be liposuctioned. It’s unusual to re-excise lax skin in this area, but I have done so on occasion. Injecting fat into the area may soften a depression.  Dr. Al Aly is an internationally recognized plastic surgeon who teaches arm lifting around the world. He recently relocated his practice to southern California last August, and is a professor at a university there. I would recommend you see him for a consultation. All the best, "Dr.Joe"

Joe Gryskiewicz, MD, FACS
Minneapolis Plastic Surgeon

Arm lift Surgeon in Southern California

+1

Research is the most essential thing a patient needs to do before even consulting with a plastic surgeon.  I highly recommend going to a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in body contouring plastic surgery. Take a look at different surgeons before and after photos, see how their scar placement and length looks, also look up their patient reviews.

My practice is a body contouring plastic surgery office in Southern California and the brachioplasty (arm lift) procedure is very common as 80% of my patients are post weight-loss patients. I have before and after photos and detailed information about the procedure on my website if you are interested in more information. For more information on this procedure, take a look at the link below.

Siamak Agha, MD, PhD, FACS

Arm lifts

+1

A good way to find a physician well experienced in arm lifting surgery is to search the Internet for board-certified plastic surgeons who are able to demonstrate a significant experience level (before and after pictures) with this procedure. It will also be helpful to communicate with previous patients who have had surgery by the surgeon.

On the one hand, arm lifting surgery is not one of the most common procedures performed by plastic surgeons; on the other, there are some very procedure specific complications that may arise after the procedure. Therefore, it does behoove you to do your due diligence when selecting your surgeon.