Can Someone Recommend a Plastic Surgeon to Remove Moles off my Cheek in the Boulder/Denver, CO Area?

I have four moles on my cheek that I wish to have removed. I am looking for a highly skilled board certified plastic surgeon who will be able to remove them with minimal scarring. Thanks.

Mole removal in Denver/Boulder

+1

We can't specifically recommend people on here, but if you look in the Find a Doctor pages, you can find RealSelf physicians who are close to you and contact them for specifics. You can see a board-certified dermatologist, derm surgeon, or plastic surgeon.