What Would You Recommend for Loose Inner Thighs and Jelly Legs?

My legs have never been firm or toned since I know myself. I'm 37 now and want to see them good looking for once in my life before I have babies. When I lose weight their texture or feel doesn't change. It only looks slimmer. It is hard to stay motivated when working out as there is little to no improvement.

Thigh lift

+2

This is a case where there cure is worse than the disease. The photos you posted corroborate your concerns. Unfortunately the condition is not severe enough to justify the scars that would arise from surgery. Whatever you do do not let anyone talk you into liposuction as that is almost guaranteed to make the situation worse as the removal of fat will not result in skin shrinkage and the skin that is no longer filled with fat will just hang there. Adding lasers, radiofrequency etc to the liposuction will not give you the necessary skin shrinkage not matter what anybody tells you.

I think your best bet is to have your baby or babies and then afterward if you are a candidate for a tummy tuck have the surgeon design the skin excision so you get some tightening of the thigh skin.

My response to your question/post does not represent formal medical advice or constitute a doctor patient relationship. You need to consult with i.e. personally see a board certified plastic surgeon in order to receive a formal evaluation and develop a doctor patient relationship.

Thighs

+1

Your thighs have some rippling and I would have to examine you in person to see what could be offered to you.  Liposuction may cause more rippling. If you are thinking about getting pregnant you may want to consider delaying treatment of your thighs.

Thighs contouring

+1

You are concerned about the contour and the texture. However, you state that you want them looking good before you have children. I will caution you that having children will change your thighs and it might be that anything you do will be lost after you have children due to the changes of pregnancy. If you are planning to have children, I might advise doing that before you have cosmetic surgery.

The other caution is that not all problerms can be adequately and safely improved with plastic surgery. SOmetimes the best thing you can do is accept certain thingsabout your body and modify your expectations.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD