Would You Recommend Lifestyle Lift?

On account of safety, would you recommend a Lifestyle lift?

Safety of lifetstyle lift

+4

A lifestyle lift is a modified limited scar facelift often done by doctors that are not plastic surgeons. I would recommend a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that operates in an accredited surgical facility.

To recommend this lift, you have to understand it and that is impossible without the details

+3

IT is hard to recommend a procedure that is not understood. IF you look up the composite lift, the lateral smasectomy lift, the deep plane lift, the MACs lift, all will have accurate descriptions reported in textbooks or scientific artifcles. No such desciription is available according to the best of my knowledge. Therefore it;s hard to judge a procedure that hasn't been accurately described.

Lifestyle lift recommendations

+2

A lifestyle lift is a trademark. Generally speaking, it is a lower third facelift that addresses jowling and neck laxity. The usual technique that is used is a SMAS plication or an imbrication technique. These are different methods of anchoring the muscle layer under the skin that provides the strength of the lift.

Lifestyle lift is essentially a marketing corporation that employees plastic and facial plastic surgeons to perform these procedures. Some are very well qualified and experienced. One of the main problems with lifestyle lift is their deceptive advertising, dishonest marketing, and corporate practice of medicine.

The company advertises a minimally invasive procedure that takes about an hour with minimal downtime, done under local anesthetic with fantastic results. The results may be good but it is not really a minimally invasive procedure, it takes a couple hours minimum to do a good job, and the healing process can take several weeks. There is very little interaction with the actual surgeon. Currently, there is a lawsuit against the company for fraudulent reviews on the internet. 

If I were you I would visit with multiple qualified and experienced surgeons who can give you a comprehensive overview of the most effective treatment plan to meet you needs. You will not get this at lifestyle lift. If it costs a little more take your time and save, you won't regret it.