What Would You Recommend to Improve my Nose? (photo)

I've never been very happy with my nose. I know it's not horrible but it's larger than I would like it to be. I also hate how it looks when I smile. The tip droops down. I was wondering what you would surgical procedures you would recommend for me to correct these issues.

Rhinplasty can addess many of your concerns about your nose

+2

Rhinoplasty should provide a balanced aesthetic result. The tip of your nose can be made more slender as well as made to pull down less when you smile. The profile can also be treated to have the tip droop less. Lastly, the width of the nose can be made more slender, which will open up your eyes in photos.

Recommendations for Rhinoplasty

+1

The tip can be refined and elevated and the drooping during smiling can be improved as well with muscle release.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Rhinoplasty.php

Rhinoplasty for Nasal Improvement

+1

A rhinoplasty can be done to shorten your nose and judiciously narrow the entire nose including the tip. The very small hump can be reduced. A small muscle at the base of your nose can be cut to decrease the tip drop when you smile. 

What Would You Recommend to Improve my Nose?

+1

In fact ONLY in person evaluations offer you the better alternative to full understanding of the choices in nasal operation you have. But my over internet guess would be a tip rhinoplasty with wedge excisions. 

Balanced rhinoplasty

+1

I think that you could benefit from a balanced rhinoplasty and improvement especially in the tip.  Good luck.

Rhinoplasty for droopy tip

+1

The reason that  your tip droops down upon smiling is the presence of a depressor sept Ligament. During the rhinoplasty procedure the ligament is released so  the tip stays static and does not droop upon animation. Other improvements to the nose during the rhinoplasty procedure would involve  refinement and narrowing of your nasal tip, narrowing the bridge and removing any hump. Virtual rhinoplasty software is available on our website for you to try to give yourself an idea what your new nose may look like

Web reference: http://seattlefacial.com

Rhinoplasty for the hump and drooping tip.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the hump and drooping tip etc. with refinement of the tip is what would improve your looks. Choose a surgeon who does natural noses and is very experienced.