Can You Recommend IDHE Implants from Swizerland?

I am a 60 year old male and I have been recommended to have complete reconstruction of the upper jaw with 8 KOS/BCS implants and 2 Pterygoid implants manufactured by IDHE. All done in 3 days without a sinus lift and bone graft. Is this a good long term solution?

Dental Implants

+1

Nowadays there are more than 150 different companies producing dental implants, those that have been on the market for 20+ years and the really young ones. The secrets of titanium alloy used for implants were released a long time ago. And basically the type of alloy used for implants is the same in every company, but the major differences include: the type of the production, quality of implant surfaces, and biocompatibility of this surface with bone and soft tissue, biomechanical behavior of implant components, and the most important factor - long-term research. There are 3 strongest companies in the world: Nobel Biocare, and Straumann, Astra. These companies have invested millions of dollars in their research for decades and became the most published, safe and predictable.

Las Vegas Cosmetic Dentist