Preferably, in Bergen County. I am thinking of having a Mommy Makeover. Thanks.
New Jersey Doctor Recommendations for Mommy Makeover
Doctor Answers (10)
Finding Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?
Thank you for the question.
Check with the American Board of Plastic Surgery and/or The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified near your area. This is a good place to start.
Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.
Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.
I hope this helps.
How to pick a plastic surgeon for mommy makeover.
Tips on picking a Plastic Surgeon
Article by George J. Beraka, MD
Manhattan Plastic Surgeon
1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.
2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.
3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?
4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique. Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?
5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.
6) Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want. You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want. Many patients are eager to share their experience. Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.
7) If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room. A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory. This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.
8) With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED. Very important safety assurance.
9) Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST. Another very important safety factor.
10) Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care. This can really speed recovery.
Finding a plastic surgeon
I would recommend going to the American Board of Plastic Surgery website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.
You might also like...
Board vertified PS in NJ.
Good luck in your search for a good plastic surgeon. Try searching the website on the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. Make sure the Dr. you choose is board certified in plastic surgery.
There are plenty of excellent surgeons in the area. The best way to start out is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate someone in your area. Good luck.
Finding a board certified plastic surgeon close you
I recommend you visit the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons. I've listed the website link for you below. Best of luck.
I have an office in Hackensack NJ
My recommendation for a Plastic Surgeon in your area would be Dr. Barry Di Bernardo. Please contact my office directly if you have any further questions. Good Luck!
N.J. Plastic surgeon
Dr Gary Brownstein is a great board certified plastic surgeon.
Contact him at 856-795-7000.
His results are superb
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.