New Jersey Doctor Recommendations for Mommy Makeover

Preferably, in Bergen County. I am thinking of having a Mommy Makeover. Thanks.

Finding Surgeon for Mommy Makeover?

+1

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified near your area. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.

How to pick a plastic surgeon for mommy makeover.

+1

Tips on picking a Plastic Surgeon
Article by George J. Beraka, MD

1) Is the surgeon a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery? Members usually do a lot of cosmetic surgery.

2) Did you sense a commitment to excellence in the office. Did the surgeon spend a lot of time with you? Someone who rushes through the consultation may rush through the surgery.

3) Were you treated as an individual? Did the surgeon present you with a surgical plan tailor made for you?

4) Plastic surgeons have to have a good eye and meticulous technique.  Did the surgeon show you A LOT of before and after pictures, and did you love the results?

5) Talk to other doctors you know. Established plastic surgeons have a reputation in the community, good or bad.

6)  Ask to speak to a patient who has had the procedure you want.  You are looking for a surgeon who does a lot of what you want.   Many  patients are eager to share their experience.  Privacy is preserved by having the patient call you.

7)  If you are having breast augmentation, ask if the surgeon has a large inventory of different size and shape breast implants available in the operating room.  A surgeon who does a lot of breast surgery will have an inventory.  This way, the final implant choice does not have to be made in advance.

8)   With office surgery, make sure the surgical facility is ACCREDITED.   Very important safety assurance.

9)   Make sure the anesthesia is given by a BOARD CERTIFIED ANESTHESIOLOGIST.  Another very important safety factor.

10)  Make sure the office has trained nurses available for hands-on post operative care.  This can really speed recovery.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Finding a plastic surgeon

+1

I would recommend going to the American Board of Plastic Surgery website to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Board vertified PS in NJ.

+1

Good luck in your search for a good plastic surgeon.  Try searching the website on the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  Make sure the Dr. you choose is board certified in plastic surgery. 

Plastic surgeon

+1

There are plenty of excellent surgeons in the area. The best way to start out is by going to the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate someone in your area.  Good luck.

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon close you

+1

I recommend you visit the website of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.  I've listed the website link for you below.  Best of luck.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS

I have an office in Hackensack NJ

+1
Hello, I am an office in Hackensack as well as in NYC. If you would like to schedule a consultation please call my office at 201-996-5588.

Kari L. Colen, MD

Recommendation

+1

My recommendation for a Plastic Surgeon in your area would be Dr. Barry Di Bernardo.  Please contact my office directly if you have any further questions.  Good Luck!

Renato Saltz, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

N.J. Plastic surgeon

+1

Dr Gary Brownstein is a great board certified plastic surgeon.

Contact him at 856-795-7000.

His results are superb

Mommy makeover

+1

I have an offices in Montclair and Manhattan.  Would be happy to see you in NJ if that's easier!

Dr. Singer

Elan B. Singer, MD