Anyone Recommend a Good Plastic Surgeon in Detroit Michigan?

I live in Oakland County Michigan and wanted some feedback from someone who has had a BA and what Doctor you used and how you liked your result !!! Thanks

Finding a Plastic Surgeon Close to You

+2

I recommend you visit the website for the american society of plastic surgeons to find a board certified plastic surgeon close to you.  I've listed their website below for you. Best of luck.

The first place to check is the website for ASAPS.

+1

The first place to check is the website for ASAPS.  There you can narrow your search to plastic surgeons that are board certified. 

Plastic Surgeon in Michigan

+1

Thanks for the question.

There are several surgeons in the Detroit area which are highly respected. I would recommend Lawrence Tong, in Burmingham without reservation. A top-tier plastic surgeon by all accounts. 

Regards,

Glenn Vallecillos, MD, FACS

Glenn Vallecillos, MD

Breast augmentation in Detroit

+1

There are plenty of good surgeons in Detroit. You can access this information at the ASPS or ASAPS website for you specific area.

Doctors in detroit

+1

I have not had the surgery myself and this site is mostly for obtaining responses from doctors rather than patients. I am sure there are many qualified surgeons in your area but 2 that I can vouch for are Dr. Kenneth Shaheen and Dr. Michael Busuito. You can also go to the American Society of Plastic Surgeons' website for a doctor referral.

Aaron Stone, MD