Can Anyone Recommend a Good Lower Eyelid Surgeon in Boston?

I am in my 30s, and am considering remove my under eyebags. There is a lot of plastic surgeon in Boston, I would like to choose one who is most good at lower eyelid surgery and most experienced in it in Boston. Has any one had the lower eyelid surgery in Boston and any recommended surgeon? thanks.

Eyelid surgeon in Boston

+3

You have many good choices in the Boston area. I would personally recommend my colleagues and friends Frank Fechner in Worcester and Jeannie Chung. Dr. Gliklich at the Mass Eye and Ear would also do a great job.

Saint Louis Facial Plastic Surgeon

Boston has many great eyelid surgeons.

+3

Boston has many great eyelid surgeons. Go to Plasticsurgery.com and find the docs who are in this group and who are Board Certified Plastic surgeons. Visit several oflfices and choose the one you like. You can't go wrong.

Plastic surgeons do more eyelid surgery than other docs, so look for one. Talk to some post op patients.

But most importantly, talk to the Plasstic Surgeon. You will realize who is the right one for you.

G. Gregory Gallico, III, MD, FACS
Associate Professor, Plastic Surgery
Massachusetts General Hospital
170 Commonwealth Avenue
Boston, MA  02116
Tel: 617-267-5553
Fax: 617-267-5507
ggallico@partners.org

G. Gregory Gallico III, MD

Lower eyelid surgeon

+3

Dear Sophia,

I recommend you get a consultation with someone who is an expert at cosmetic eyelid surgery.  While there are many oculoplastic surgeons in Boston (you can search for them on RealSelf.com or the ASOPRS.org websites), only one or two have a true focus on cosmetic procedures.  There are also many other qualified facial plastic and general plastic surgeons.  I would also recommend asking your family doctor, friends, hairdressers/aestheticians.  Hopefully you will find the same name coming up from multiple sources.  

Good Luck,

Yoash R. Enzer, MD 

Yoash R. Enzer, MD, FACS
Providence Oculoplastic Surgeon

Good Lower Eyelid Surgeon in Boston

+1
Dr. Jeffrey Spiegel, Dr. Arthur Shektman, and Dr. Jeffery Darrow are three options for eyelid surgeons in Boston. Consult with three experienced and expert board certified surgeons to understand your options.

Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS

Eyelid Surgeon in Boston

+1

Sophia,

There are many well qualified eye plastic surgeons in Boston.  I recommend you find a member of the American Society of Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and ask to see photographs of their surgeries.  The website is ASOPRS(dot)org.

Michael McCracken, MD
Lone Tree Oculoplastic Surgeon