Can You Recommend a Good Cosmetic Surgeon for Reconstructive Rhinoplasty in Bangkok?

Hi, I had my nose done in 2009 but the result isn't very good. I'd like to go back to Thailand to get it done again but I'm very worried that it won't be right and have to do it again. I am willing to pay twice the amount rather than get it wrong and having to go back again after so many months. Please help... I'd like to ask if you can recommend a good surgeon in Thailand for a reconstructive rhinoplasty.

Reconstructive Rhinoplasty surgeon In Bangkok

+1

I am sorry I do not have any referrals for you in Bangkok. I would check some of your Plastic Surgery societies there for a start. I wish I could be of more help. Best regards!