Please Help Recommend a Good Clinic for Laser Hair Removal in Chicago!

Hello and thank you for your time. For the past few weeks ive been searching high and low to find a good clinic around the chicago area to do a laser hair removal treatment (on my arms and back) but every time i find a location, ill look up reviews about the business online & i find nothing but negative reviews. Can someone please help recommend me a doctor/clinic?? From everything ive read online ive come to the conclusion that the Nd-YAG treatment would be best for me. Thank you!

Laser Hair Removal in Chicago

+1

Real Self is a great place to find a physician in your area who specializes in laser hair removal. Make sure you fine someone who is board certified. Board certification means that the individual has not only passed exams but were also evaluated by their peers for competency in their field. 

Also when you look for practitioners, see if they can provide case studies and pictures of their past work. 

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-laser-hair-removal/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Search for a physician

+1

I would recommend that you go to a board-certified physician's office for laser hair treatments, as they are going to have better machines and safer technologies. You can find physicians associated with Real Self at the top bar under Find a Doctor. That's going to be a good place to start: read profiles and reviews, and see which physicians might be a good fit for your needs. Some of the physicians listed under "Chicago" are leaders in the laser technology field and would be good offices for you to try.