What Would You Recommend for Preventing my Brow Furrow and Treating Under Eye Bags? I Am 29 and Have No Other Aging. Thanks

What Would You Recommend for Preventing my Brow Furrow and Treating Under Eye Bags?  I Am 29 and Have No Other Aging.  Thanks

Brow furrows and under eye bags

+1

Eyebrow furrows are best treated with botox in the younger age group.  Lower eyelid bags are best treated with a transconjunctival lower blepharoplasty.  The fatty deposits are removed thru 2 small 1/4 inch incisions on the inside of the lower llid

Fillers and Botox

+1

At your age, Botox and Fillers should do the trick. If you could post photos, we can give you a better recommendation.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

Bags & Brows

+1

At 29 years of age, think of conservative cosmetic procedures such as Botox/Dysport and Facial Injectable Fillers.  Small procedures can produce important changes!

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyelid bags and brow lines

+1

In young women with brow lines and "eyelid bags", many times a combination of Botox and a filler such as Juvederm or Restylane can solve your problem.  A visit with a board-certified plastic surgeon who can examine your face and discuss different options with you will help you make the right decisions with regards to treatment.

Hope this helps,

Dr. Hall

Jason J. Hall, MD, FACS

No photos.

+1

Generally, botox is recommended for brow furrowing.  For the under eye area, a personal consultation is necessary to understand what your actual issues are.  Often for someone your age, fillers have proven to be an excellent option in additional to the traditional eyelid surgery methods.