My Nose is Flat and Big my Face is Small. What Can You Recommend For My Nose? (photo)

My Nose is Flat and Big my Face is Small. In the after picture my case is also same as this one, infact my nose is more flat than this with defination no tip. it does not narrows at top its just same size from top to bottm thats what makes it flat. I am on the picture where I hidden my eyes, that is me and I want nose like after picture.thanks

What can you recommend for my nose

+1

Certainly you are a candidate for rhinoplasty surgery, but your results may be limited. This is because you appear to have very thick skin covering your nasal tip. This means that you may not have as much definition in the tip as you want. Still a rhinoplasty may still be a worthwhile procedure as long as you discuss the realistic outcome. I suggest a consultation with an expierienced board certified plastic surgeon . Thank you for your question .

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose, with a hump and drooping tip.

+1

Rhinoplasty for the wide nose, with a hump and drooping tip is what it appears you have based on only the front view. I need to see other views to give a proper answer. Your nose can be markedly improved but it looks like your skin is thick and you may not have tip definition as in the photo.

Realistic Before and After Photos

+1

Although your nose will not look exactly like the postop photo, the improvements you are requesting can be performed with a closed rhinoplasty.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA