My Nose Is Big And My Face Is Small; What Can You Recommend? (photo)

I Have very big nose and i want to change that .. What do you think about my nose ? what can i do ? is it possible to have a smaller nose and more atractive face ?

Rhinoplasty for big nose

+2

It is possible to reduce the overall size of the nose but is important to keep the nose in balance with itself as well as your facial features. Conservative cartilage removal and tip suturing techniques will improve the tip, while osteotomies will narrow sidewalls, and cartilage hump removal could help to de-project the nose. For many examples, please see the link below to our rhinoplasty photo Gallery

My Nose Is Big And My Face Is Small; What Can You Recommend?

+2

You can achieve a natural result with a smaller nose that will bring more facial balance.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of rhinoplasties and rhinoplasty revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.