Kansas City Breast Implant Removal Doctor Recommendations

Recommend a Dr in Kansas City for Breast Explanation

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

Check with the  American  Board of Plastic Surgery  and/or  The American Society of Plastic Surgeons for plastic surgeons appropriately trained and certified. This is a good place to start.

Next evaluate the experience level and quality of results by looking at before and after pictures and examining/talking to patients who have had similar procedures performed.

Once you have done enough due diligence research you will feel comfortable with the plastic surgeon you choose.

How to find a plastic surgeon

+1

I would go to the American Society of Plastic Surgery website to find a local board certified plastic surgeon.

Jeffrey E. Schreiber, MD, FACS

Implant removal

+1

I too would suggest that you contact the ASPS or ASAPS websites. You may also want to check with your primary care physician for recommendations. Best wishes!

Christine Sullivan, MD
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Doctor recommendation

+1

A good place to start would be using the ASAPS member website.  They have a "find-a-surgeon" section.  ASAPS members are board-certified plastic surgeons, who operate in accredited surgical facilities, who all have a major interest in aesthetic (cosmetic) plastic surgery.

Thomas Fiala, MD

Implant removal in Kansas City

+1

The simplest way to start to find a plastic surgeon in Kansas City is to go the ASPS or ASAPS websites and locate someone in your community.