Can Someone Recommend a Doctor Who Specializes in Liposuction in LA or OC?

I am a slender woman but I seem to have some bulkiness around my armpit region and I hate it. I can't seem to find a doctor who specializes in that area of the body.

Hi There,

Here is a link the board certified doctors in your area who are qualified to perform Liposuction.

Hopefully this helps!

Liposuction Specialist in Los Angeles Area

+1

Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Best Way to Find Surgeons in LA or OC

+1

Thank you for your question. Go through the ASPS for board certified plastic surgeons in LA or OC, schedule consultation visits, and go with the doctor you feel has the most expertise and your comfort level with the doctor. Plastic surgeons are the experts in performing liposuction in the armpit region called sub axilla and, of course, other areas too. I hope this helps.

Vivek Bansal, MD
Danville Plastic Surgeon

Plastic Surgeon in OC or LA

+1

I have a personal recommendations in the OC area.  Dr. Justin West is located in the orange county area and is extremly well trained.  He is a baord certified plastic surgeon and has extensive training in aesthetic surgery.  He would be an excellent place to start if you are in his area.  I hope this helps

Christopher V. Pelletiere, MD
Barrington Plastic Surgeon