Can Anybody Recommend Me a Doctor Who Perform Alar Base Reduction?

Can anybody recommend me a doctor who perform alar base reduction?I live in Los Angeles,thanks in advance.

Alar Base Reduction

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified board certified plastic surgeons. Consult with 3 - 4 experienced and expert surgeons to understand your options.

Alar base reduction

+1

Most experienced rhinoplasty surgeons are also experienced in alar base reduction.  It is a pretty common procedure.  Go ona few consults with different plastic surgeons and you should be able to find a surgeon with whom you are comfortable.

Ronald J. Edelson, MD

Alar base reduction

+1

Any experienced rhinoplasty surgeon would have experience with alar base reductions. So simply consult with 2-3 recommended surgeons and choose the one whose results you like the best.

Andrew Pichler, MD
Sacramento Facial Plastic Surgeon

Careful with alar base reduction

+1

When it comes to alar base reduction, I can’t stress enough how important it is to get it right the first time! If done poorly, it is difficult to improve with a later revision. When done well, the scar is nearly imperceptible. Often it is not the only procedure needed to improve a nose, even though it may be your main complaint. Whenever you affect one part of the nose, it changes the relationship and proportion of the other units of the nose. The entire nose needs to be evaluated, including your breathing. I would definitely recommend consulting with a board certified Plastic Surgeon or Facial Plastic Surgeon who has experience with rhinoplasty and alar base reductions. If you are in the Los Angeles area, I would be happy to see you.

Anita Patel, MD

ALAR BASE REDUCTION

+1

There are many wonderful surgeons in the Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area that are qualified to perform a alar base reduction.  Select a surgeon that is Board Certified and that has performed an abundance of Rhinoplasties.  You many need to consult with a couple of surgeons before you have a good connection.  Good Luck!

David Alessi, MD

Alar Base Reduction

+1

If you are considering alar base reduction, please consult with a board certified specialist who can better assist you in achieving the goals you desire.  Generally you should find someone who you feel comfortable with and who shares your aesthetic eye.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Alar Base Reduction

+1

All experienced rhinoplasty surgeons do alar base reductions. Here in Southern California we see a large number of patients from different ethnic backgrounds who frequently need alar contouring.

+1

Ala base reduction is not a complication procedure and can be performed with or without a Rhinoplasty.  I'd have to see you in consultation or a photo of your nose front and base views to see if this is the right procedure for you aesthetically.  

Alar base reduction

+1

Alar base reduction is a standard maneuver in rhinoplasty which any experienced rhinoplasty surgeon should be able to perform

Sam Naficy, MD

Alar Base Reduction?

+1

Your entire nose needs be evaluated by a rhinoplastic surgeon well versed in your type of nose which I assume is ethnic in nature. Alar base reduction is misnomer since it is nasal base that usually needs to be reduced and most often is not. Alar reduction is what is usually performed and basically reduces the flaring of alae and does not address the width of nasal base.  Alar and nasal base need to be reduced at same time. Alar Repositioning Technique will address both without scar formation. 

Mohsen Tavoussi, MD, DO
Huntington Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon