Can any one recommend a Dermatologist or Plastic surgeon that routinely does Dermabrassion in the NY,NY area?

I have sever acne scaring and want to improve my appearance. I am 53 year old women and obviously have stopped breaking out.
Please follow the link to find doctors who perform Dermabrasion in your area.

Dermabrasion

+1
Hello Karen, 

Without examining you, physically feeling the tissue, assessing your desired outcome, taking a full medical history, and discussing the pros and cons of any treatments it is difficult to be comprehensive.

I have not seen your photos either, but often times acne scarring can be treated with dermabrasion or other resurfacing techniques like lasers. 

I would recommend you seek out a board certified facial plastic surgeon in your area.  There are several well respected physicians you can find from the AAFPRS website.

Good luck, 
Dr. Shadfar

Indianapolis Facial Plastic Surgeon