What Do You Recommend to Correct This? (photo)

I had lipo in 2005 overall i was pleased with the results due to my saddle bag size since the procedure i have had some issues with elasticity of the skin and incision scars that seem to have puckered and drooped.This makes wearing a bikini very difficult if not impossible. I want to get this corrected and i'm considering going for a consult but i'm not sure what procedure would correct this more lipo? butt lift? skin ecision? I have had one scar revision with no change....please assist

Correction of Skin Laxity

There are probably several things that can be done to improve the look of this area including a scar revision.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA