What Do You Recommend to Correct This? (photo)

I had lipo in 2005 overall i was pleased with the results due to my saddle bag size since the procedure i have had some issues with elasticity of the skin and incision scars that seem to have puckered and drooped.This makes wearing a bikini very difficult if not impossible. I want to get this corrected and i'm considering going for a consult but i'm not sure what procedure would correct this more lipo? butt lift? skin ecision? I have had one scar revision with no change....please assist

Correction of Skin Laxity

+1

There are probably several things that can be done to improve the look of this area including a scar revision.   Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Revision Liposuction

+1

this is a great case for revision liposuction and scar revision as well. the areas where the incisions were made for the liposuction have atrophic scarring and the underlying fat and the excess skin seem to have herniated thru that. I would recommend seeing someone who has a lot of experience in revision liposuction cases. 80% of my practice consists of revisions of liposuction. do your homework well. Good luck! 

Misbah Khan, MD