Can You Recommend Breast Implant Surgeon Near Everett, WA?

My husband's coworker recommended a Costa Rican surgeon who has done breast implants on his fiance and her sister. The $3500 price tag is VERY appealing to me, but honestly I am very very nervous about "going abroad" for surgery. I would prefer using a local doctor.

Can you recommend a surgeon in the Everett, WA area? I'm a very down to earth person...no hoity toity-ness needed. :) We are saving up to have this done within the next year. So I'm researching like mad! I'd love to talk to anyone in this area with positive or negative experiences! Thanks!

Surgeon in Washington

+1

The easiest way to start to find a board certified plastic surgeon in your area is to go the ASPS or ASAPS website and type in your are and you will find a surgeon.

Can You Recommend Breast Implant Surgeon Near Everett, WA

+1

Consutl with your primary surgery and then go to our societies professional websites: plasticurgery.org and plasticsurgery.org

Breast implant surgeons in the Seattle area

+1

Everett WA is close enough to Seattle and Bellevue that you can find many fine breast augmentation surgeons with extensive experience. Check their credentials and their photos and fine some whose work looks excellent to you and visit them. I am glad you'd consider staying local rather than going to Costa Rica!

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Cosmetic surgery in other countries

+1

I agree with Dr. Aldeas response about traveling far away to have surgery. I always ask patients to answer the questions, what is your follow-up and what happens if you return home and you have a problem or complication. An inexpensive trip to Costa Rica all of the sudden becomes a lot more expensive for return visits, more time off work, etc.

There are many well-trained board-certified plastic surgeons available. I would recommend that you go to one of two websites;

1. The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery Find a Surgeon site http://www.surgery.org/consumers/find-a-plastic-surgeon

2. The American Society of Plastic Surgery Find a Surgeon Site http://www1.plasticsurgery.org/ebusiness4/PatientConsumers/findasurgeon.aspx

Dr Edwards

Michael C. Edwards, MD, FACS

Plastic Surgeon near Everett, Washington

+1

Few if any board certified Plastic surgeons can match prices charged in Third World countries. Going abroad is a good decision if all goes well - it it does not, it will become a very expensive mistake.

There are MANY qualified Plastic surgeons near you. One of the best practices about 30 minutes from you in Bellevue, Washington - Dr. Richard P Rand, (Ste 630, 1135 116th Avenue Northeast, Bellevue, WA 98004-4623 (425) 688-8828). He is a top contributor to RealSelf and I am sure he is what you are looking for in a surgeon.