Would You Recommend a BBL? (photo)

Hi, I am 5' tall /110lbs at the moment. 32 yo F. My weight is usually 116 to 120, but currently going to the gym and lost fat but not belly. I am not happy with my belly, want a smaller waist and would like to round the butt and lift it a bit. I had a c-section less than ten years ago and have no health issues. I am contemplating a BBL but I am not sure if I am a candidate with the fat i have currently. I am looking for something natural and not exaggerated. Thanks in advance for your time.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

You have some but not much fat .

You may want to concentrate on the abdomen and use the dermis fat graft to the buttocks, lipo in the flanks.

5' 110 lbs and Brazilian Buttlift Candidate

+1

The pictures appear to reveal areas of fat amenable to liposuction.  I think you will be able to get a nice result.  The tummy appears to have a little loose skin, which may need treatment as well.  Find the plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA