Can Anyone Recomend a Good Plastic Surgeon for Eye Bags in London?

I have been looking for a plastic surgeon to carry out eye bag removal from lower eyes but would like one who is recommended. I have visited Transform recently but did not have any confidence in what the surgeon recommended. I really hope someone can help as I am 30 years old and have suffered from this since I was a teenager.

Reputable Oculoplastic Surgeon in London

+1

Lower eyelid bags can be treated by someone well trained in the art of oculofacial surgery.

Regarding your question of an oculofacial surgeon in London, please look for Dr. Richard Collins in Moorefields Eye Hospital, London who has many years of experience. Over the years, I have shared several patients with him and they recommend him highly for someone in London. 

Houston Oculoplastic Surgeon