I Recently Noticed That my Left Breast Implant is Way Softer Than my Right Implant. Should I Worry?

I recently noticed that my left breast implant is way softer than my right. This has just happened in the last couple of days. I have had no trama and have had my implants for over 4 years. Should I be worried?

Breast Implant Feel Change?

+1

Given the recent change in the feel of your breasts, it would be in your best interest to be seen by your plastic surgeon for examination. This examination will be very important to determine the cause and/or treatment options for the breast implant change. Differential diagnosis include:  encapsulation, breast implant leakage, breast implant displacement...

See Your Plastic Surgeon For Difference In Implants

+1

No one can state with any certainty what is causing one breast to suddenly be softer than other.  It could be a capsular contracture on the firmer side or an early partial deflation of the softer (if saline).  Check with your surgeon who can tell you the cause after an exam.

John Whitt, MD