Recently One of my Teeth Turned Slightly. What is the Least Embarrassing Way to Fix It?

I'm in high school and I REALLY don't want braces or a retainer to wear to school. I know about invisalign but you can still tell a bit if someone is wearing that. Is there a way to fix a turned tooth either really fast (like for during summer or Christmas break) or where I only have to wear a retainer or something at night? My tooth is very slightly twisted to where it points toward my lip a bit, but not very much. Is there a way to fix it without anyone knowing?

Turned tooth

+2

Your Dr can make a invisalign tray or a spring aligner to wear at night. When the setup is made for the appliance over rotation of the tooth before the appliance is made will givemyouna speedy result

Chesterfield Orthodontist

Least Embarassing Way to Fix a Slightly Turned Tooth

+1

You are young and have a whole life ahead. Fix it the right way, or you'll be sorry for the rest of your life. There's no way for anyone to give you any advice without a photo of the tooth in relation to the others.

Jay Neuhaus, DDS
New York Cosmetic Dentist