I Recently Had my Saline Implants Replaced with Silicone,it Has Been 4 Months Now and I Have Rippling in Both Breast?

Rippling with silicone implants

+1

Rippling can occur with both saline and silicone implants. You do not mention in your note whether the implant were placed above or below the muscle, how big the implants and the status of breast skin. You need to address your concerns with your plastic surgeon. Rippling in general is more common in patients who had their implants placed over the muscle and in patients with thin skin envelope. Although it is often quoted that silicone implants cause less rippling but, I have seen it in both.