I Recently Had my BA 11 Days Ago....What Will My Final Result Be?

I had 421cc style 15 allergan implants, I was a small 32b What cup size approximently will I be? Just curious...I know after reading Some post it takes quite a few weeks even months to know your final size. Thamk you:)

Breast Cup Size after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation operation.  Your curiosity is not unusual but patience will be required given that it will take several months to see the final results of surgery (and to go bra  shopping/fitting).

As you know, cup size varies depending on who makes the bra; therefore,  you may find that your cup size will vary  from one shop to another. Ultimately, I would suggest that you base your satisfaction with the outcome of your surgery on the improvement in size/shape/proportionality and not on achieving a specific cup size.

Final results after BAM

+1

Depending on the technique utilized and your healing, it will take approximately 3-4 weeks to start seeing your final results.   Some surgeons will say it can take up to 3-6 months to truly see all the swelling resolve.   So don't worry, you are only 11 days postop.  I'm sure you'll love your results.   Enjoy!

Dr. Basu

Houston, TX

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS