Ive Recently Heard About Breast Reduction Pills,is the Reaaly Such a Thing That Works?

hello doctors, ive recently and very recentl read somewhere about breast reduction pills that do the job without the need for surgery and as someone looking into having a surgery done im wondering if there is such a thing a breast reduction pills that work?

Breast reduction pills. Do they work?

+1
As of this writing, there are no pills, medicines or creams to make breasts smaller. There are many very good surgical options. Please see a board certified plastic surgeon. Together you will review your goals and expectations and come up with a plan just for you.

Breast Reduction Pills Instead Of Surgery?

+1

You're sensible to seek out non-surgical options; all surgery can have risks and complications and should be carefully considered.

Unfortunately there is no safe or effective method to reduce breast size using pills.

Weight change, menopause, puberty and pregnancy can alter breast size, but the only reliable method to reduce breast size is through surgery.

Jill Tomlinson, MBBS, FRACS
Melbourne Plastic Surgeon

Breast reduction pills are one more way to separate you from your money

+1

Good decision to ask your question to experts instead of wasting your money on just another bogus product. No, there are no pills whatsoever that will reduce the size of your breasts in order to avoid breast reduction surgery. If you are overweight, losing some poundage can reduce the size of your breasts to some extent.

If you need and want to reduce the size of your breasts, then breast reduction surgery would be the way to go. The good news is that the procedure is associated with an extremely high satisfaction rate - even exceeding that of breast augmentation surgery.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Breast Reduction Pills?

+1

No, there are no pills  that worked to reduce breast size. Assuming you're a good candidate for breast reduction surgery,  this is one of the most patient pleasing operations we perform.

Breast Reduction, Any Non-surgical Means?

+1

I know of no scientific evidence that there is a pill that can reduce breast size.  It sounds like misleading advertising to me.  Weight loss can reduce your breast size somewhat.  Good luck.

Mary Lee Peters, MD

Breast Reduction Pills Don't Excist

+1

At this time, there are no pills that affect breast size, other than hormonal medications that can increase breast size a small amount. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast reduction pills

+1
As you may know, the FDA does not regulate supplements. This is pure charlatanry and will only reduce the size of your wallet. The only way to reduce breast size is surgery. Breast reduction surgery has the highest patient satisfaction rate of any procedure I perform. I would recommend that you ee a board certified plastic surgeon, ascertain whether insurance would cover the procedure and certainly not to believe any unsubstantiated claims!

Robert L. Kraft, MD

Medication unlikely to change breast size

+1

I do not know of any medication that can reduce the size of a woman's breast.   They will however reduce the size of your wallet.  Restrain the urge to try something like this.   Not only will they not help but they could be harmful.  Many are not tested by the FDA since they qualify as a nutritional supplement.  

Breast Reduction Pills

+1

I often wonder what would happen if we took one each of the following
- Breast Augmentation pills
- Breast Reduction pills
- Butt Augmentation pills
- melt the fat off my thighs pills
- Grow my Brain pills
- lengthen and enlarge a man's penis pills
- grow hair on my head pills
- make me atttractive to the opposite sex pills

NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are ALL bogus and their only proven efficacy is separating you from your hard earned money.  If you have so little regard for your money and are hell bent on wasting it, why not donate it to a few of my favorites such The Fund for Wounded Warrior woundedwarriorproject.org and the ASPCA? It will be a LOT better spent than giving it to the jerks who sell this crap.

Breast reduction pills

+1

As I think you probably know, there are no breast reduction pills that will work.  Weight loss can help decrease breast size, but often surgery is the only good option.

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon